segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Cherish

So tired of broken hearts/And losing at this game before I/Start this dance I take a chance in telling you/I want more than just romance./You are my destiny/I can't let go, baby can't you see?/Cupid, please, take your aim at me./Cherish the thought of always/Having you here by my side/Oh, baby, I cherish the joy/You keep bringing it into my life/I'm always singing it/Cherish the strength/You got the power to make me feel good/And, baby, I'll perish the throught of ever leaving/I never would/I was never satisfied with/Casual encounters I can't/Hide my need for two hearts/That bleed with burning love/That's the way it's got to be./Romeo and juliet/They never felt this way i bet/So don't underestimate/My point of view/Cherish the thought of always/Having you here by my side/Oh, baby, I cherish the joy/You keep bringing it into my life/I'm always singing it/Cherish the strength/You got the power to make me feel good/And, baby, I'll perish the throught of ever leaving/I never would/Who? You!/Can't get away I won't let you./Who? You!/I could never forget to./Cherish is the world I use/To remind me of your love/Give me faith/Give me joy/My boy, I will always cherish you.
Tão cansada de corações partidos/E de perder neste jogo/Antes de começar essa dança/Vou arriscar te dizer/Que eu quero mais do que um simples romance/Você é meu destino/Não posso deixar escapar, baby, não percebe?/Cúpido, atire sua flecha em mim/Estimo o pensamento de sempre ter você/Aqui do meu lado, oh baby/Eu estimo a alegria que você continua trazendo/Para minha vida, estou sempre cantando-a/Admiro sua força/Você tem o poder de me fazer sentir bem/Oh baby, deixo morrer a idéia/De te deixar algum dia, nunca faria isto/Nunca fiquei satisfeita com encontros casuais/Não consigo esconder a necessidade de/Dois corações ardentemente apaixonados/É da maneira que tem que ser/Romeu e Julieta/Eles nunca se sentiram desse jeito, eu aposto/Então não subestime o meu ponto de vista/Quem? Você! Não pode escapar, não vou deixar/Quem? Você! Eu nunca poderei te esquecer/Estima é a palavra/Que uso para me lembrar de seu amor/Você está dando-o, está dando-o para mim, garoto/Continue me dando toda, toda, toda sua alegria/Me dê, baby, eu sempre te estimarei/Estima, me dê fé/Alegria, meu garoto/Sempre terei estima por você



Madonna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário